It all begins with properly fitted equipment. The Cantigny Golf Academy is the area’s ultimate club fitting resource. Beginners and experienced players alike benefit from clubs matched to your body and swing. Our certified team of Fitting Specialists - Chris Kibble and Mike Nass - ensure an accurate fit and positive experience.
Great care is taken to ensure customers are fitted to the correct shaft, grip, loft, lie angle and club manufacturer. The Academy’s club fitting studio offers a choice of ten major brands and the latest technology for precision fittings.
For sales of whole sets and single clubs, and for expert re-gripping and club repair, the Academy is ready to serve you.
Schedule a Fitting Now!
- Bring the current driver, irons, putter, wedges.
- Dress comfortably and relaxed enough to effectively swing a golf club.
- No heels or sandals or tight-fitting clothes that restrict the swing.
- Come prepared with as many questions and thoughts as possible. There are ZERO wrong answers so ask anything and everything that comes to mind and be prepared to have fun.
- Fitting is a fun process and I truly believe that when gains and break throughs happen with equipment its an enjoyable experience.
- There is ZERO pressure to buy anything. You're coming to gain knowledge and understanding of what equipment is going to help you play better golf. Whether it's new or your own current clubs, it’s your decision on whether or not to buy anything.