At the Golf Academy we believe in providing you with the tools to help you excel at your game: technical skills instruction, properly fitted equipment, golf specific fitness programs, and the mental and emotional tools to perform your best on the course.
Mastering The Mental Game provides you with the tools to learn to manage your human skills and playing skills on the golf course. First tee jitters? Can’t recover from a bad shot or a bad hole? Less energy at the end of a round than when you started? Poor balance or swing tempo? This program is for you.
Mastering The Mental Game provides you with the tools to learn to manage your human skills and playing skills on the golf course. This course is designed for the player looking to improve their confidence and focus on the course, all while learning to manage their emotional well-being. This course is a combination of presentation, range and on-course work. Courses are offered for Juniors (11-18) and Adults.
Contact us today to set up a 30 minute evaluation and create a program that is designed specifically for you to improve in the 90% areas of your game: your mental and emotional state, balance and tempo skills, tension awareness, energy management and more.
‘90% of golf is mental, and the other 10% is too!’ – Jim Flick
Tina Favia, LPGA Teaching Professional
Call Academy for available dates/times