We keep it simple and fun, focusing on the important components for learning the game.
The Cantigny Golf Academy’s professional staff will help you learn the game, improve your skills or just enjoy your time on the golf course more than ever before. We welcome golfers of all skill levels and ages. The following clinics are available in 2020.
CUSTOM ADULT CLINICS
The Cantigny Golf Academy will offer a series of clinics throughout the golf season with an emphasis on helping a specific targeted group or a special area of technique necessary to improve your skill set.
Each Custom Clinic is 4-hours of total learning, and schedule and times may vary per clinic.
A 3 persons minimum enrollment is needed to proceed with each clinic.
- Senior 60+
- Ladies Only
SHORT GAME SCHOOLS
Up your game with a stroke-saving clinic focusing on shots within 50 yards of the green, including putting and bunker play. Students will work on swing technique, pre-shot setup, course man- agement, pre-round preparation and purposeful practice. By focusing on improving swing technique, pre- swing setup and golf course management the total number of strokes can be reduced through pre-round strategy, purposeful practice and proper shot execution.
BASIC & FUNDAMENTALS
Receive basic instruction for full-swing and short game, and have fun learning golf based on the nationwide “Play Golf America” campaign.
The saying that golf is “90% between the ears” speaks to the importance of the game’s mental side. This class promotes routines and strategies that create confidence and aid focus. The course is a combination of presentation, discussion, skills practice and on-course play.
TWO-DAY GOLF SCHOOLS
Memorial Day (May 29 & 30) and Independence Day (July 3 & 4) weekends are scheduled. Come enjoy a Day One (Saturday) with morning instruction and afternoon golf on-course with your professional. Day Two (Sunday) completes the school with morning instruction.Sunday instruction ends at noon.
Top Performance Package
- Unlimited range balls and use of private member-only practice areas.
- Private Swing Instruction: 45-minute private lessons with Academy PGA / LPGA professional of your choice. (2 per 4-week period)
- Golf-Specific Fitness: 45-minute private sessions with Dr. Paul Callaway, Academy Director of Fitness (2 per 4-week period)
- Mindset: 30-minute private golf coaching session (phone, Skype or in person) with Tina Favia,
- Course Play: Voucher redeemable for 9-holes at Cantigny, on the Woodside, Lakeside or Hillside nine. (2 per 4-week period)
- All guests of a member receive 50% discount on range baskets.
- Track Man Launch Monitor Analysis::(2) 30 minute sessions per 4-week period)
*Must be 4 consecutive weeks
Please contact the Golf Academy directly for 4-week enrollment: 630-260-8277