Mastering the 90%

At the Golf Academy we believe in providing you with the tools to help you excel at your game: technical skills instruction, properly fitted equipment, golf specific fitness programs, and the mental and emotional tools to perform your best on the course.  

Mastering the 90% provides you with the tools to learn to manage your human skills and playing skills on the golf course. First tee jitters? Can’t recover from a bad shot or a bad hole? Less energy at the end of a round than when you started? Poor balance or swing tempo? This program is for you. 

Contact us today to set up a 30 minute evaluation and create a program that is designed specifically for you to improve in the 90% areas of your game: your mental and emotional state, balance and tempo skills, tension awareness, energy management and more. This program is based on the principles of VISION54. 

‘90% of golf is mental, and the other 10% is too!’ – Jim Flick 

Gay Crain, LPGA Teaching Professional 
Cost: $55 30 minute evaluation, program design 
Jan, Feb, March ; call Academy for available dates/times  

Mastering the 90% - For Juniors!

Mastering the 90% provides your junior player with the tools to learn to manage their human skills and playing skills on the golf course. This course is designed for the junior player that is looking to improve their confidence and focus on the course, all while learning to manage their emotional well-being.  This course is a combination of presentation, range and on-course work. It is based on the principles of VISION54.  

Mastering the 90% provides the junior player with the tools to learn to manage their human skills and playing skills on the golf course. Based on the principles of VISION54, this course designed for the player that is looking to improve their confidence and focus on the course, while learning to manage their emotional well-being.  The students will participate in a combination of class learning, range and on course work.